Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beautiful Day

I just spent the last 2 hours outside working. First I weeded the garden & raked it smooth, then I washed my car. When Matt called to see what I was up to & I told him washing the car, he asked if I was running a fever!! I just felt the urge to be outside for a while & decided to take advantage of it. It's amazing how being out there & getting some things done relaxes me. It was a nice change of pace, plus I didn't have the kids to keep track of. It's an absolutly beautiful day here too. The wind is blowing just enough to keep it from being too hot, it's 73F & partly cloudy, but the humidity is at 53%. Now I'm just hoping that my back & face aren't too sunburnt. As usual, I forgot the sunscreen!! Well, it's about time for me to start getting ready for work. I know I probably have a million things to do there tonight. At least it'll make the time go by faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment