Friday, May 15, 2009

Feeling Good!

I finally got the cupcakes for tomorrow finished, I wound up baking about 200. I haven't even started packing though. After standing in the kitchen for 4 hours, I needed a break. Not only are the cupcakes done, I've washed 2 loads of clothes & ran the dishwasher twice. I am looking so forward to this trip to Atlanta. We all 4 really need this break just to get out of town. The kids & I will be spending the day at the pool while Matt goes to his class. I can't wait to be able to relax & not have to do much of anything. I am going to miss work though & I'm sure I'll be worried about things not getting done the way they should. CRUD!! I just remembered I have to iron a tablecloth for tomorrow too!! Oh well, it's off to pull out the ironing board for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment