Monday, May 18, 2009

What A Weekend!!

Well, the past few days have been pretty great! I didn't meet my sales goal for my SaturDate last Saturday, but I had a good time. More people stopped to try the products than ever before & I did manage to sale a few. Plus the cupcakes were a big hit. We left Columbia Saturday night around 8:00 & got to Kennnesaw, GA at midnight. It was a good trip with no problems. It was cold & rainy all day Sunday, but we went to a mall nearby. We didn't buy too much, but we did enjoy just walking around. Matt bought the kids & I books, we got 4 huge chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva's, & had lunch at a Chinese place in the mall. The strawberries were out of this world!!! I could eat them every day!! After supper last night, we relaxed in our room & watched Paul Blart, Mall Cop...funny movie & it was nice not to have to worry about really doing anything. Earlier today I took the kids down to the pool & I sat in the hot tub reading. Matt has class until 5:00 this afternoon, then it's the everning social that the hotel hosts for its guests. Honestly though, I'm just enjoying the time off work & not having to worry about anything other than feeding the kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment