Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

This was by far the best Mother's Day ever, with a couple of exceptions. The first being that I didn't get to see my mom, the second, I had to work from 11-7. But Matt had supper just about ready when I got home from work. He grilled filets, cooked asparagus, & scalloped potatoes. After we ate, we went outside to plant my presents. They got me a vegetable garden!! Matt, TC, I took turns tilling up a place in the yard to plant everything, that took forever!! After we got it tilled & added 3 huge bags of garden soil, TC, Savannah, & I started planting. Hopefully before long we'll have tomatoes, okra, hot banana peppers, jalpenos, cucumbers, squash, watermelon, cantaloup, blueberries, & several different herbs. It'll take a lot of work to keep it going, but they couldn't have given me anything better. I hope all the other moms & soon to be moms out there had a wonderful day yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment