Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Free Beer!!!

Free Bud Light on tap for an hour & a half last night was not a good idea!!! Surprisingly I don't have a hangover. We're heading back home some time today & I'll be glad to get back there! I've enjoyed the break from everyday life, but I'm ready to get back on schedule. Plus, I need to stay out of the sun for a few days, I got a little burnt. Thankfully it doesn't hurt. I will miss sitting in the hot tub reading, that was beyond relaxing! Speanking of reading, I got The Host by Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Saga. So far it's pretty good, a little hard to follow at times, but interesting. There are no vampies or werewolves in this one...LOL! Well, I guess it's about time for me to finish loading up the car, checkout is in about an hour or so. I'll post some pics of the kids & stuff when I get back home. I always seem to forget to bring the USB cable for the camera when we go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment